- Fred D. Anderson, Partner, Elevation Partners and former CFO (Chief Financial Officer), Apple Computer, Inc.
- Bill Campbell, Chairman and former CEO Intuit Corp.
- Millard Drexler, Chairman and CEO J. Crew
- Albert Gore Jr., Former Vice President of the United States
- Steve Jobs, CEO, Apple
- Arthur D. Levinson, Ph. D., Chairman and CEO Genentech
- Jerry York, Chairman, President and CEO Harwinton Capital
- Dr. Eric Schmidt, CEO Google
Dr. Schmidt has a long resume, which includes his current positions as CEO of Google, as a member of the Google board of directors, and finally, as a member of the Princeton University board of trustees. He was also formerly the CEO of Novell as well as the CTO (Chief Technology Officer) at Sun Microsystems Inc.
"Eric is obviously doing a terrific job as CEO of Google, and we look forward to his contributions as a member of Apple's board of directors," said Steve Jobs, Apple's CEO. "Like Apple, Google is very focused on innovation and we think Eric's insights and experience will be very valuable in helping to guide Apple in the years ahead."