Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The new Mac Book...

So Apple has finally announced the new Mac Book, and I have to say that I am fairly impressed so far... Those who know me also know that I have been in the market for a new computer (or two) lately, and this new addition by Apple is making my selection that much more difficult. Obviously, this new iBook replacement is based on the Inter Core Duo chip, and also includes Apple's new patented "glossy screen", which is not only brighter (a common complaint amongst iBook users), but has much better saturation, which makes images seem that much better! And, it's also available in glossy black, which is also a really nice change:



Head over to Apple's website and check it out for yourself, you may be pleasantly surprised; I know that my shopping list may just have to include one of these beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment