Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Deuter Futura 28 day pack

I was in the market for a new day pack for a while and being the picky shopper that I am, I wanted to make sure that I was getting the most value for my money. I looked around for quite a while before settling on the Deuter Futura 28.


There are numerous features that I found truly well designed and worth mentioning, including the best part, the ventilated back.

The entire bag is essentially suspended off the wearer's back and covered in ventilated mesh to let the air flow. I can vouch for the comfort level of this bag in hot weather. Other interesting features include the attached silicone nylon rain cover, the water bladder compatibility, the zipped internal divider and a host of smaller features. The bag is incredibly well made, with quality fabrics and sewing throughout.

Of course, it is not a heavy duty bag in any sense of the definition. This is a lightweight, day hiking bag with several technical features. If you need a bombproof bag, you'll have to look elsewhere and it will be heavier and warmer to wear, guaranteed. Otherwise, take a look at this line of bags by Deuter and hike in comfort!

No comments:

Post a Comment