Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

Received my Arduino UNO

After reading a number of Make: Projects that included an Arduino microcontroller, I decided that I needed to take the plunge and order one and see what I could build with it. I decided to order from The Robot Shop, as they had the best selection of Arduino models by far and great customer feedback.
I had previously downloaded the Arduino environment for OSX and was looking forward to trying some of the small programs I had composed. After getting home with my package, I pulled out a USB cable I had lying around and connected the UNO to my MacBook. I was able to upload my first test program in a few moments and got it to work flawlessly!

So now, time for some more interesting applications! I will post any future experiments and creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment