Search This Blog

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Philips Headgroom

Since we've moved about a month ago, I am no longer able to find my hair clipper. For most people, that wouldn't seem like a big deal, but I actually like to cut my own hair and have been doing it for years now! I also cut my boy's hair and the clipper is the only method (short of hairstyling school!) that can do a clean job of it!

Philips has made a point to offer as many grooming appliances as possible, to meet as many needs as possible. One of the best I've found to date is the Philips Headgroom. After seeing this model, I was completely sold and decided to make the purchase.

The primary selling point of the Philips Headgroom is the 180 degree rotation of the cutting head, which allows ease of use in the most difficult cutting situations. It is also cordless, providing an astounding 60 minutes of use from 60 minutes of charging.

The kit provided is very complete, including a mirror with handstrap, a short comb, the long comb and a foil shaver head for those looking for the Telly Savalas look, as well as a zipped carry case and the AC adapter.

The entire unit is water proof, for easy cleaning (although the manual states that the Headgroom should never be used in the tub or shower!) and it very quiet as well, making it ideal to use with young kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment